We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. We also are looking for you to get your hands in some of our marketing and print designs as well.
This position can be located in our office in Austin, TX or Bonita Springs, FL.
Why do you want to work here?
- We have a fun and relaxed, but "get-it-done" work environment.
- Hats, jeans, t-shirts, flip flops, and shorts are normal attire. If you prefer formal attire, you can do that too.
- We pride ourselves on our knowledge, professionalism, integrity and innovation
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitively and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Execute designs under the direction of the Art Director and Clients
- Willingness to learn attitude and interest in new technologies
Must-haves for the new shining star in our constellation of epic badassery
- 3-5 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- At least one year of experience developing PHP in a corporate environment.
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus
- Understanding of SEO and Site Optimizations is a must
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or relevant work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat
- 3-5 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
Benefits & Culture
One of the things that set Certified eSupport apart is our culture in that we truly value our team members, and foster an environment based on fun, productivity and efficiency. We take pride in our work and believe in rewarding our team members in addition to offering a full range of benefits including medical, dental, life, LTD, Aflac, 401k and vision, which complements our competitive base salary.